Rewards Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the SANTE + WADE VIP Rewards Program Membership
Members’ Acceptance of Terms
By participating in the Program, Member agrees to the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Program, including these Terms and Conditions. Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. Company reserves the right to disqualify Members who have violated any of the Program Terms and Conditions.
Company’s Right to Change/Cancel Program and/or Terms
Company may, at its discretion, alter, limit or modify the Program structure or any other feature of the Program. Company reserves the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions or terminate the Program at any time, for any reason, without prior notice.Company may also email you about any such changes. Your continued participation in the Program will confirm your acceptance of such changes.
Program is open to any individual aged 18 years+. It is free to join as a Member. Membership is limited to individuals only and is limited to one account per individual. Membership is not available to corporations, businesses or anyone other than an individual, unless written approval is received in advance from Company, in its discretion.
Individuals can enrol by creating an account at www.santewade.com
Member must provide complete accurate enrolment information. Individuals who have an existing account with www.santewade.com before the launch of the Program are automatically enrolled, and participation in the Program will constitute agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
Unless Member has opted out of receiving marketing communications, Company will communicate with Members about marketing via mail, email, and other channels, including about special Member promotions, offers and more. Company will also use these channels to notify Member when they are eligible for a reward, communicate Program changes and more at Company’s discretion. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing or promotional communications, Company may continue to send you non-marketing or non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Members will receive rewards points (“Points”) on their Member account through Eligible Purchases (defined below).
- Create an account: 300 points
- Leave a review after a purchase: 50 points
- Follow us on Instagram, like us on Facebook: 25 points for each.
- Birthday bonus points.
- Eligible Purchases: Purchases of merchandise after promotional offers have been applied, before taxes and shipping charges have been applied and minus returns, refunds or credit adjustments, made online count toward Member’s Point accrual.
- Members from the Insider and Devotee tiers will receive one Point for each one pound (£1 GBP) of eligible purchases made online.
- Members from the Premier tiers will receive two Points for each one pound (£1 GBP) of eligible purchases made online.
- Exclusions from Eligible Purchases: Points will not be awarded on unauthorized or fraudulent purchases, or the purchase of gift cards. The amount of a purchase made with gift cards or rewards as method of payment will not be applied to Member Point accrual.
- Email Address: A current, valid email address is required for a Member to be able to participate and receive Points in connection with the Program. Member must notify Company of change of email address by updating Member account information online.
- Identification at Transaction: Members must identify themselves with their applicable Member account email address to receive credit for Eligible Purchases made at participating Stores and Websites. Specifically, Member must sign into their online account before checkout for online transactions on a Website in order to receive spend credit and/or benefits.
- Processing of Points: Points accumulated through Eligible Purchases will be processed and awarded to the Member’s account after purchase.
- Promotional Offers: Other special programs and promotional offers for earning Points may be made by Company from time to time in Company’s discretion. Such offers will also be subject to the terms and conditions specified in the promotional offer.
- Point Balance: Members may view their Point balance at any time by visiting their Member account page.
Merchandise returns must be made in accordance with Company’s return policy available Upon the return of an item accepted by Company, the spend amount and Points applied to Member account for the original purchase will be deducted from that Member’s account as the Points are forfeited with the returned merchandise.
Program Benefits and Details
In addition to any other requirement and/or limitation that may be communicated to Members at the time a benefit is offered, the following will apply:
Free UK Standard Shipping
Free shipping valid at santewade.com on orders shipping to valid United Kingdom addresses. Free shipping will be automatically applied at checkout.
Priority access to product release
Exclusive Offer Days
Offers cannot be applied to previous purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash. Terms of offer are subject to change.
Points will accumulate toward rewards and/or related promotional offers. If Member elects to redeem their rewards, the applicable Points will be converted into redemption pounds and the value of the redemption pounds will be deducted from the total price of the Member’s purchase of items. Earned Points are converted into redemption pounds as follows:
- Earn up to 250 points & claim a £25 loyalty voucher redeemable on any order over £80
- Earn up to 500 points & claim a £50 loyalty voucher redeemable on any order over £80
- Earn up to 1000 points & claim a £100 loyalty voucher redeemable on any order over £80
Redemption pounds will not be paid out in cash or store credit. Company may, at any time and without notice, change the Points earning and redemptions procedures and offerings.
Rewards may only be redeemed once. In the event of a return of merchandise purchased using a reward, the reward will be forfeited.
Expiration of Points
Points will expire twelve (12) months after issuance on a rolling basis.
Right to Revoke
Company reserves the right to revoke the membership of any Member in the Program and/or revoke any or all benefits the Member may be entitled to, if in the sole opinion of Company, a Member abuses any of the Program privileges, fraudulently uses the Program, fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise earns benefits through deception, forgery and/or fraud. In the event that Company cancels your membership or terminates the Program for any reason, all Points, rewards or other benefits earned on your Member account will be forfeited.
Program benefits or Member accounts may not be transferred, purchased, sold, assigned, auctioned or traded. Doing so will void the Member account. Program Points, rewards and/or benefits have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash.
These Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and the Company, and Company’s Rewards Program, will be construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court of Great Britain
All Program design, text, graphics, logos, images, titles, phrases and product names and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, “Company Intellectual Property”) are owned by Company.